Winter is approaching fast, and when it comes to winter in Memphis, we never know what to expect. When you don’t know what to expect, it’s always a great idea to prepare for the worst case scenario, which is why we’ve put together a checklist to help you prepare for your Winter in Memphis.
- Winter Supplies, such as a blanket or extra jacket, and an ice scraper.
- If you have 4-Wheel Drive, ensure that it works
- Check your belts and hoses. During cold-weather temperatures, your belts and hoses can become weaker.
- Replace your windshield wipers
- Check your Heating.
- Check your defrosting units
- Check your antifreeze and make sure that you’re using the right water to antifreeze ratio
- Check your battery. As temperatures get colder, your engine has to work harder, requiring more work from your battery.
- Check your tire pressure
This is an extremely simple checklist, but we hope that it makes your winter a little more bearable.